Call for papers
The scientific Committee of 6TH Annual Meeting of Asia Spine and Conference of Spinal Surgery (2015 Asia Spine Meeting) is pleased to receive the abstracts for Oral and Poster session.
- All abstracts will be submitted by designated website. No fax or email submission will be accepted. Please click below “submit” bottom to send your abstract.
- The abstracts submission website will be open 01 / 01 / 2015.
- Detailed instructions will be given on the website with an example of the appropriate format.
- In case of any technical difficulties or questions, please contact the conference coordinator (Do Convention Inc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts submission is closed.
Abstract Reviews and Selections
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee.
Method of presentation
- Presentation method will be either oral (by using Computer with Power point) or Posters.
- All author will be given the detailed information of their presentation with their acceptance letter. It will also be announced in this website.
SecretariatTaipei Veterans General Hospital,
Taiwan Neurosurgical Spine Society
No. 201, Sec 2 Shi Pai Road, Beitou District, Taipei 112 Taiwan
Early Registration Deadline : MAY 12, 2015
Regular Registration Deadline :Jun 14, 2015
It is necessary to complete the registration for every participant through the ASIA Spine 2015 website. Participants are highly recommended to register in advance by online registration.
To benefit from discounted rate, registration and payment should be no later than May 30, 2015.
Registration Fee (NTD)
by MAR 15, 2015
(by Mar 16, 2015)
6,000 NTD (200 USD)
|7,500 NTD (250 USD)||8,250 NTD (275 USD)|
Fee IncludesRegular participant, Sponsors
- Congress materials
- Welcome reception
- Admission to all scientific sessions and exhibition area
- Coffee Breaks
- All payment must be made in Taiwan won by credit card.
- Credit Card : VISA, Master, and AMEX are acceptable.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration.
- All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- An email / letter of receipt will be sent to you on completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk in order to receive the congress badge.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail or fax.
- The congress will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration with the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- For cancellations made before Mar 30, 2015, a handling fee of 20% of the registration fee will be deducted from the refund.
- For cancellations made after Mar 31, 2015, no refund will be given Payment Method.